Friday, October 15, 2021


 Today I would like to share what is on my heart.  I have been dealing with long lasting inflammation in my chest due to having had Covid.  I have to take it easy more than I have had to due to physical sickness before in my life.  Most of the time it only lasts for a day or two and I am fine again.  

My mother always taught me to offer up any of my sufferings as a prayer to God.  Most of the time I do this and I always keep in mind that this life is only a drop of water in the vast ocean that is eternity.  So I always try to keep an eternity mind set.  However this week when I had to take to bed I felt angry and the world looked dark.  I started to focus on all the things in this world that just were not right.  My spirit was down in the dumps despite the fact I had started to feel better. I then felt the tug to draw close to God.  I went into my room and prayed and read my Bible.  After that my spirit was restored to a heart of gratitude of all the gifts God has bestowed on us.  The one that stands out above all else was the gift of Jesus.  With out His gift on the cross, a sinner such as myself would never stand a chance of going to Heaven.  And I felt the Holy Spirit touch my heart to know that despite all of the craziness in our world, Jesus has over come this world and I should not take my focus off that.   

I just thought I would share this with you today, in case any of you are feeling the same way.  Remember to keep your focus on Jesus, not the storms that we must walk through in this life.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by my space.  May God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

7 comments:

  1. That is absolutely the truth, Juli. TY for sharing your heart.
    Blessings and His healing hand upon you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely the truth, Juli. TY for sharing your heart.
    Blessings and His healing hand upon you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, Juli.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right about keeping our eyes on the One who is our hope. I’m so sorry you had COVID and pray for your continued healing.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen. it is so true whenever i start to feel pulled down I run to My Bible or turn on worship music and it changes my whole outlook.

    ReplyDelete