Thursday, December 2, 2021

~ A Peek Into Our Weeks

My precious daughter married her soul mate this week.  I just love and admire both Lauren and Victor so very much.  May God bless their life together.
Here is my sweet little niece Lilah.  It was her birthday, and she had just received my card in the mail.  She is such an amazing young lady.
Megan went to state with her dance team this year!
I had some books to donate, so Steven and I took them to the little library's around our town.
I've been enjoying a bit of cozy time watching YouTube and reading.



I love when I put my dishes away and they are all in there places.  It just makes my heart happy.
I thank you for taking your time to stop by my little space.  I hope you are having some cozy times and enjoying peace in your days.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing the newlyweds a long happy marriage.
    Thanks for sharing your week with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter on her marriage. such a wonderful time for couples. That little library is so sweet and I fell in love with the house/building behind it!

    ReplyDelete