Monday, May 23, 2022

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Megan has graduated from high school.  I am so very proud of her.  
Here is a photo that Lauren made of Leo, he has turned one month old already.
I have been organizing my wax melts.  Here is my fall wax melt drawer.
Here is my Christmas wax melt drawer.

Here is my spring/summer wax melt drawer.  
Here is the face mask drawer.  I mostly have this because Lauren and Megan and their friends enjoy doing face masks.  
Here is a wall in my room.  I really enjoy doing gallery walls.

 Here is a picture of a vintage camper all decorated.  I have always had a dream of having a little vintage camper that I could fix up and make cute.  Perhaps one day I will do it.

I hope you are doing well.  I plan to work on doing laundry this morning and in the afternoon Lauren and Baby Leo will be coming over.  I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your lovely daughter on her graduation! And your precious grandbaby?? So adorable! Enjoy your afternoon with him! I love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cozy vintage trailer!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete