Wednesday, May 11, 2022

~A Peek Into Our Weeks







I have been loving these little spray bottles from Amazon.  They come with a little attachment where you can spray any perfume into these twist up perfume bottles.  I keep a little bowl of my favorite perfume and body sprays by my bed to use.  I enjoy spraying a little onto my pillow before I go to sleep.  I put a little heart sticker on the bottom so I can write the first letter of the perfume to tell them apart.
Here is Megan and her boyfriend before prom.  Megan had the honor of being a prom queen canidate. 
I have been enjoying cozy days in our little house.  I got a new oil lamp from a Amish hardware store a while ago.
I love this little corner bedside table in my husband and my bedroom.  
Here is Lauren and baby Leo on Lauren's first mother's day!  She is such a wonderful Mommy.
We celebrated Justin's 16th birthday.  He is excited about his new car.

 Life has been extra busy with end of the school year activites.  In the afternoons I have been loving watching baby Leo so Lauren can have a little break to shower and organize things and such.  I am loving being a grandma.  I thank you for taking your time to drop by my little space.   Hugs to you and have a cozy day. ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Juli. Thank you for you your supportive comment on my post. And please know how very much I wish we were neighbors because I would love to spend time in your lovely, cozy home with you! Congratulations to your beautiful daughter on being a prom queen candidate! And to your son on his new car! And to your daughter and new mommy! Thank you for creating a place here that brings me peace. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Billie Jo. Your home is so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo looks so secure and comfy in his mother's arms. She is the epitome of a serene, lovely mama.
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete