Monday, August 1, 2022

~Back from my summer break

Here is a vintage lamp that I put in my  laundry room.  I used the previous vintage lamp in my living room.  I like to change things around every now and then in our little house.

My parents went to Branson the same week our family went, so I enjoyed spending time with them.  They took me on a day trip and this is a picture that I took of them.  I love them very much.
Our daughter Megan moved into her own apartment.  We decorated with her favorite color, baby pink.
This is a three book series that my sweet cousin Teri told me about.  I am really enjoying reading this book.  I like reading books that include God in the characters every day lives.

 I decided this year to keep our little downstairs family room decorated for Christmas all year long.  Christmas has been my favorite holiday since childhood.  I have to say that I have truly enjoyed spending cozy time listening to Bing Crosby and thinking upon Christmas from years gone by.

I have enjoyed spending time with my family this summer.  I am very happy to be back on my little blog.  I hope you all are doing well.  May God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

6 comments:

  1. Your home and your daughter’s new apartment are both lovely. She seems to have your decorating sense.
    We have a Branson trip planned for November and I’m ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! So happy to see you here, my lovely friend! It looks as if your summer has been fun and full of family. I absolutely love your Christmas room. What a wonderful idea. Welcome back! You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's apartment is adorable. And I love the year round christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have had a wonderful Summer and got to spend time with your parents in Branson. I love your vintage lamp; I like moving things around, too. It's like having new stuff!
    Welcome back, you were missed :)
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!
    We missed your posts.
    I hope you had a lovely summer break with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you’re back. Hope you enjoyed your break. That apartment looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete