Tuesday, June 13, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Week

Here is my precious little grandson Leo.  He is such a little gift from God.
Here is a picture of my daughter Lauren.  She is such a good mommy to Leo, I just am so proud of her.
I love stationary so I keep my desk drawer stocked with lovely note cards and such.
I use underbed storage to keep some of my paper goods.  
In this bin, I keep my A5 planner paper and extra planners.
I am reading this book by Rose Wilder Lane (Laura Ingalls Wilder's daughter)  It is about her life growing up in Mansfield, Mo.  I am really enjoying this book so far.

   I have been enjoying cozy days at our little house spending time with my family.  I have continued to organize and declutter closets, drawers and such.  I truly enjoy organizing my little home.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend! Your daughter is lovely and her baby adorable! I appreciate your love and use of stationary. People should write more notes and letters. It is so nice to receive mail! Have a cozy day, and I am organizing too!

    ReplyDelete