Sunday, June 25, 2023

~A Little Thought On My Heart


 Today I would like to share a little thought on my heart.  I'm sure I'm not alone in noticing that so many people seem lost and with out joy in their hearts these days.  I look back on my life and how people have changed in their actions from when I was a child.  Back in my childhood days, it seemed to me that we lived at a slower pace than we do now.  I observe how unhappy and on edge so many people seem to be and it just breaks my heart.  I often wish that something could be done to bring people back to living their lives for Christ and how that could bring about such a change in the world.  One thing I do know is that the only power we have to truly bring about change in this world, is to change ourselves.  We can change our hearts by spending time reading God's word, reading our devotionals and truly spending quiet time in prayer.  I've always said that little by little still will get the job done when it comes to doing my house work.  I believe if we each strive to truly turn our hearts to the Lord, then he will bring about change little by little.  This is just a thought that was on my heart today.  I hope you have a cozy day!  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment