Friday, July 14, 2023

~A Thought On My Heart


 Today I would like to share a little thought that is on my heart.  I read my devotionals daily and last week I read something by Dr. Charles Stanley that talked about hearing God speak to your spirit.  He said that when we pray, we need to make sure to also make time to pause and be quiet in mind and spirit so that we can hear God speak to our spirit.  

I know often times in my life when I have been in prayer I have just thought of it as me talking to the Lord.  I am going to make sure that when I am in the quiet of my room, and in prayer, that I pause and spend time in silence, and just appreciate that Jesus cares enough for me that he wants to hear from me.  Prayer is a beautiful honor that God bestows on His children, so I want to work on turning off all the noise of this world and pray and just relish being with my Lord.  What a gift that God would want to hear from us.  

This is a lovely song that just blesses my spirit when I listen to it.  I thought I would share the link to it on YouTube in case anyone would like to hear it.  I want to thank you for taking your time to stop by my blog.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you. ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's lovely and a very good reminder to listen sometimes ...

    ReplyDelete