Sunday, July 2, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Here is my son Justin with baby Leo.  Justin is such a wonderful uncle.  Leo is wearing one of the new outfits that his uncle Justin got for him.
I am enjoying reading one of my Laura Ingalls Wilder's books.  I truly love reading and consider it a blessing to have as a part of my life.
Every evening before bed I write in my five year journal.  It is nice to look back and see what our family was up to a year ago as compared to today.  I figure my great great grandchildren may enjoy reading it one day.
My sweet little grandson Leo got his first haircut.  I think he looks adorable!
In the evenings I enjoy some cozy down time.  I love watching wholesome YouTube vidos.
I am keeping cozy this summer.  I love to hear the little birds chirping in the early mornings while I enjoy my coffee.  It is truly the little blessings in this life that makes my soul happiest.  
Have a cozy day.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

1 comment:

  1. Juli, your grandson is absolutely precious!!! And how sweet is your son with him?! I always enjoy seeing what you are up to in your cozy home. I also love to relax with youtube. Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete