Tuesday, September 19, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I am back from my technology break.  I have missed doing my blog.  
In the evenings I have been enjoying watching Homestead Tessie on YouTube.  She lives such a beautiful life for the Lord and she lives in an old fashioned way that just is so lovely to see.
On the top shelf I have a basket that my husband got me from The Pioneer Women's Mercantile years ago, I keep my tea light candles inside.  As many of you may know I have health issues left over from having a bad case of Covid a few years ago.  I often need to take vitamins and medicine, so I put them in these glass bottles and it makes me happy.  
Here is our little kitchen.  I am so thankful to have a place that I can prepare our meals, it is a blessing that not everyone in the world has.  I try not to take for granted things such as this.
September is my birthday month.  It also is the official start to Fall!  I always keep this painting of Jesus and the cross in the middle of my planner decor.  This helps me to remember to keep Christ in the center of all I do.
My baby grandson is getting so very big.  He loves books! (Just like his grandma.) 
Here is my husband Steven and my precious daughter Megan last weekend, they enjoyed some father, daughter time.  I love them both so very much.

 I love this image of Jesus, reminding us that no matter how hard life's storms rage around us, we must keep our eyes on Jesus, not the storms.

I want to thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.  I am so happy to be back.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I just love those felt paper clips I just ordered the pumpkin with the black cat and a turkey. It’s hard to pick because I want them all. -Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you. September is also my birthday month. Welcome back. I enjoy reading your blog. May God richly bless you today and always. Kathi from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope you had a
    Peaceful break.
    I love tessie too.
    She's always doing something interesting.
    Happy fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you’re back - missed your cozy, pretty posts. I love your vintage glass pill bottles. I remember them from my childhood for vitamins.
    Yes, Jesus is our shelter in the storms of life.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete