Friday, October 6, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks



In the evenings I enjoy burning a tealight candle in my fairy lamp.  I'm not sure if these are made still, but fairylamps were around in the 80's.
Here is some tea brewing in our little kitchen.  I almost always have freshly brewed iced tea in the refrigerator.  
I decorated my planner for fall.  I love these little felt paperclips.  I have a little bag of them that I can choose from and the nice thing is you reuse them again and again, so they are a more frugal choice than purchasing new decor for each season.
Here is my son Justin with my grandson Leo.  My husband has been taking Justin out driving and they enjoy stopping by my daughter Lauren's home for a visit.  Justin adores Leo and Leo adores Justin. 
This is one of my favorite candles.  I got it many years ago, and only burn it once in a while for a little treat.  

 I put our Fall/Winter pillow cases on in our living room.  I am so happy because the cooler temperatures have finally come to our town.  Fall is my favorite season, so I look forward to enjoying my morning coffee outside in the days to come.  It is truly the little things in life that bring me the most joy.  

I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope you have some time for cozy this Fall.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.

2 comments:

  1. Your home is so sweet.
    Very cozy.
    I love your fairy light,I want one.
    I'll start haunting the antique stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my lovely friend! Happy fall! I love visiting with you and seeing all the ways you celebrate home and family, especially during these cozy months.Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete