Tuesday, December 26, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I have been sick for a couple of weeks and I wasn't reading my Bible as much as I normally would.  I was just feeling the weight of the world on my heart.  When I started drawing close to the Lord through his word, my peace and joy were restored.  I realize just how much I need to spend time daily in prayer and reading God's word.  A very wise and Godly women told me that we must put on the full armor of Christ daily, because we are living in perilous times.  
This is a picture my daughter Megan sent to me.  I miss her so very much.  She keeps a very busy schedule going to class and work daily.  
This year we did not put up our Christmas tree upstairs, so that Leo could still come over with out having to worry about him pulling the tree on himself.  However because I have my Christmas room in our downstairs family room we still enjoyed the festive Christmas decor.
My grown children still enjoy having stockings.  
This is a little Christmas gift for my grandkitties.  Every year I enjoy giving them something for Christmas.
I want to thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.  I am enjoying cozy down time with the snow outside and the warmth within.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your feeling better.
    I didn't put up a tree this year either.
    I got a new puppy and that wouldn't have worked out well!
    I understand what you mean by feeling the weight of the world.
    So much misery and suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my lovely friend. I pray you are feeling better. I look forward to spending time with you here in the new year. Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete