Wednesday, November 29, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Here is baby Leo with his Aunt Megan.  It makes my heart so happy to see how much my family loves each other.
This is one of the books that I am reading.  It is based on Laura Ingalls Wilder's daughter Rose.
I decorated my planner for Christmas!

This is a place where I have a kind of memorial to my grandparents.  The snoopy banner used to be in their basement, where we children used to love to play.  I love and miss them very much, but I know I will see them in Heaven some day, and that brings joy to my heart.

Here is my sweet grandson, he already can sing his ABC's and count and he is not even two yet.  I truly love being his grandma.
I am always cleaning something or washing my hands, so I like to use lotion often.  I found that I like using a little of the Neutrogena hand cream along with a little of my jergens lotion that I keep in this little vintage bottle, and it works like a charm!

 I am always working on laundry but I am thankful to have machines that do the hard part so easily.  I think back to the pioneers who did not have it as easy and I don't feel too sorry for myself.  

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here again.  I am going to keep it simple and try to keep my main focus on Jesus.  Sometimes things that happen in this world can be disheartening, but if we keep our focus on the Lord, he will give us strength and peace while we are in the depths of the hardships.  I pray that each person who visits my blog can have that personal relationship with Jesus and have a close walk with him so they too can have His peace during life's inevitable storms. I don't know where I would be without my faith in Him.
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.  May God keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Love your memorial to your Grandparents, Juli. I don’t know where I’d be without Jesus, either. Sweet grand baby you have. I so enjoy looking at your pretties and cozy home.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete