Friday, January 12, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Here is a picture my daughter sent to me of my grandson wearing his new Cars pajamas that we got him for Christmas.  He loves the movie Cars.
When Leo comes to Grandpa and Grandma's house, he loves to play in his little car that he picked out at a flea market.
This picture sits on my bedside table, and is so dear to my heart.  It truly is hard to believe how very fast time goes by.  It seems like just yesterday my children were little and now they are all grown up.  It is so important that we cherish the moments that God gives to us today, because they are a gift.
We have been getting a lot of snow in our little town.  I love how everything looks like a winter wonderland.
I have been enjoying opening the curtain and letting in the beautiful light  into my room.  Snow just brightens everything up and is so lovely.
I have been enjoying reading.  This is one of the books I am reading now and so far it is very good.
I decorated my planner.  This is something fun I enjoy doing.
My son Justin totally deep cleaned his bedroom and then organized all of his things.  (Mind you, he did this without my asking him to do so.)  It is a blessing to see your children care about their surroundings.  His doing this motivated me, and each day I organize and declutter an area in our little home.  This is a bin where I keep some of my paper supplies that I use.  Each evening in my planner, I make a list of the next days tasks that I must see to.  It helps me to be productive and to remember things that must get done.  After my list is done, I use the backside of the paper for another day.

 All is quiet and peaceful in our little house this morning.  As I sit and write this blog, I can here the beautiful gentle ringing of my wind-chimes given to me as a Christmas gift from my husband years ago.  

I want to thank you for stopping by my little space and I hope you can find time to enjoy the peaceful feeling that winter provides.  God bless you and keep you in His care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my lovely friend. Your grandson is absolutely precious. And I know exactly what you mean about our babies growing so fast. Sometimes I cannot believe those days are over. But, grown children are fabulous and fun too! Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you’re feeling lots better, Juli. I always enjoy your pictures.
    Ah, the Betsy-Tracy series…one of my all-time happy books!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Miss Julie!
    Your grandson is adorable.
    I have not heard of maude heart
    Lovelace. But I will look her up .
    I always enjoy a visit to your blog.
    It's a calming moment in a noisy world!

    ReplyDelete