Monday, January 22, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

It has been cold and snowy outside, so I have been staying cozy and enjoying reading my favorite books.
We had some apples that had not been eaten and were past their prime, so I decided to make them into an apple pie.  I used the vintage rolling pen my parents got me and the Pioneer women bowl my mom purchased for me.
I used a crumble topping and enjoyed it alamode!
I have been disinfecting my toothbrush with Hydrogen peroxide.
Here is our kitty Hope.  She thinks Megan's room is hers since Megan is away finishing her aesthetician degree.  

When it is cold and gray outside, I appreciate the warm and cozy days spent inside.  
I have been thinking about the goodness of Jesus.  Even though we walk through hard times, those hard times teach us to trust in Him as if we were a child and gives us a peace even in the midst of a world that seems a bit lost.  I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by my little blog.  I hope you are staying warm and cozy.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the hospital as I read your blog today. I enjoyed the sweet post on your home.
    Thank you for taking my mind off
    being where I don't want to be!
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juli. I absolutely love visiting you in every season, but winter is my favorite time to stop by. I love the cozy feeling and all the ways you make your home a warm and welcoming place for you and your family. Please know, I am here doing the same! Have a cozy evening, and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Apple pie ala mode. I love baked apples and cinnamon in the Fall and Winter. Your kitty, Hope, is pretty and looks very content there.
    Your cozy living room is so welcoming.
    Hope you’re feeling good~
    Mary in foggy Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete