Saturday, March 23, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I have decorated my planner for spring.  It truly gives me joy to change the decor in my planner from season to season.
My sweet baby grandson Leo has learned to climb.  There is no stopping him now!
My husband and I like to go to an Amish bulk food store and order sandwiches and enjoy an old fashioned soda.  These little things add so much to my life.  I love the simple out and abouts that Steven and I go on.
Here is my spring melting basket.  I enjoy melting a wax melt in our living room from time to time.  I have always enjoyed scent from the time I was a young girl.
This is my vender wax  drawer.  I enjoy having different scents to choose from.  I went a long time without melting wax because I could not smell for a very long time after having Covid, so this is a joy to be able to smell once again.
My grandparents had one of these in their home.  I have my figurine collection on them just like grandma used to have.  I enjoy having things that remind me of all of my grandparents.  I sure do miss them and have such a thankful heart to have had the love and time they gave to me over the years they were still here.
Here are a few of the books I am reading right now.  I love to read and consider it a blessing to have my little home library.
The weather in our little town has been so lovely.  I love hearing the little birds chirping early in the morning.  It truly is the moments of every day life that bring me such joy.  I am a home body, and I truly love keeping our little house neat and tidy and caring for my family.  I love having time for cozy moments with in our little house.  I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

3 comments:

  1. Juli, I am a homebody too, and that is why I love my visits here so much, I think! I find comfort knowing somewhere out there another wife and mother is spending her day at home, making it cozy for her family. Your grandson is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Betsy-Tacy series is the best! I go back to them over and over again…enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy my visit to your blog.
    It's always calming and peaceful.
    Like a visit to a friend's home.
    We all need to stop and give thanks
    For all we are given.
    I too am grateful for the simple things in life. Watching the sun rise over my garden.
    A cup of tea on the porch enjoying the
    birds and squirrels that come for a breakfast snack.
    Just having clean fresh water and food are such a gift. So many do not have
    those simple things.
    Wishing you a blessed holy Easter.

    ReplyDelete