Friday, December 14, 2018

~Just a thought


Today I would like to talk about a quote by Gandhi.  He once said, "Be the change you want to see in the world."  This is so simple yet so very powerful.  When I pray this is one thing I pray for myself, that God will help me to spread his love in this world.  I pray for God's peace and love to help this world, and for the world to become a better place. It must start with each and everyone of us.  Each day is a fresh start and we are given an abundance of chances to spread God's love, in how we deal with each person we interact with.  Some people just make it easy to be kind and loving and then there are the ones that are not as easy, but we should try and be kind even to those who we may not have as much respect for.  So when I see someone being unkind, it reminds me of just how important it is to spread kindness to those who God puts in our path. Even if someone is unkind to us, it does not mean that we should allow that to cause us to be less a kind person. If we are not happy with the way the world is today, then we must change what we can and we should always start with ourselves. I just thought I would share what I've been thinking about this week. Thanks for visiting my little space, and I hope you all have a cozy weekend.  Hugs. ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Beautiful thoughts, my sweet friend.
    I know you are enjoying these cozy days!!

    ReplyDelete