Saturday, December 22, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

We went to our little towns zoo to see all of the Christmas lights.

Justin and Lauren didn't want to go and visit Santa, so he actually came to them!!!  So cute!
Lauren's friend Zoey came with us to the zoo.

This is one of the Christmas gifts that my cousin Teri got for me.  I love it so very much!
Here is a picture of Tristyn with his kitty Luna.  I call her my grandkitty.
Here is a magnet that I found at Hobby Lobby. I have been thinking a lot about kindness, and when I saw this, I wanted to add it to my magnet collection!
Here are Lauren and Megan coming out of school on there last day this semester.  Oh how I love my sweet girls.
We ate at a fund raiser that the band department put on.  It was very nice, they had yummy food and I enjoyed the Christmas music the jazz band played.  
The children and I went to Hobby Lobby to pick out this years Christmas ornaments.
We have had some busy weeks around our little house, but they have been good ones.  Justin and I have had a touch of flu, but are both doing better now.  Good health is truly a gift.  Thank you for stopping by my little space, and I hope that you all are having a nice Christmas season.  God bless and Merry Christmas!  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment