Friday, December 16, 2022

~Merry Christmas

Here is a devotional that I have added to my daily reading.  My cousin Teri purchased this for me and I am truly blessed by it.  
During the cooler seasons, I sure enjoy some cozy down time in the evenings.  I like to light a candle stick and watch my cozy YouTube or read a good wholesome book.  Giving yourself the gift of time, I believe is such a nice gift to give yourself now and then.
I just love the Christmas tree aglow.  This warms my spirit knowing that we are celebrating our greatest gift ever given, and that is Jesus.  
I have gotten to enjoy some time with my precious little grandson.  He is such a blessing to our entire family.  

 It is hard to believe that Christmas is really almost here.  I have been thinking about the gift of faith that I have through Jesus.  I know that no matter how hard this life becomes for us, that if we have Jesus, we have enough.  I want to wish you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.  I hope you can fill it with some good old fashioned family time.  I try to remember that Christ is the true gift to anyone who is willing to ask Him into their life.  For this I am eternally grateful.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you, and Merry Christmas.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. So true about Christmas’ gift to us. Just takes time to ponder it and enjoy it. Blessings-
    Mary

    ReplyDelete