Friday, March 3, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

This is a picture of my baby grandson taken a couple of months ago, and I forgot to share it on my blog.  I just love being his grandma, he is such a little gift from God.  The last few days I have cared for my grandson so my daughter and son in law could go to an out of town doctor.  Please keep them in your prayers. 
I am a bit early, but I decorated my planner for spring.  I always keep this picture of Jesus and the cross in the center of what ever decor I do.  This helps to remind me to keep Christ in the center of all areas of my life.
I have put my spring time candles front and center of this little area in a closet.  These candles are my no burn collection and I really love having them.  These labels were Yankee Candles large picture labels before they changed them to the smaller ones.
Every once in a while all my cups are clean at once, and it just makes my heart happy to look at them.

 Here is our kitty Hope sleeping on my rocking chair.  She looks so cozy all curled up.  

I have had the spring cleaning and organizing fever.  I have been going through closets, under the sink, drawers and just about everywhere and decluttering and putting things in order.  I truly love doing this, it just makes my heart happy to care for our little home and what we keep in it.  

Today is going to be in the 60's, so I have all the windows open and am enjoying the fresh gentle breeze flowing through our little house.  It truly is the little things that make my heart the happiest.

I want to thank you for stopping by my space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment: