Tuesday, February 21, 2023


 Today I thought I would share about this journal that is dear to my heart.  Inside this journal I have a list of all the blessings in my life.  I write things such as God's love and all the people that I have loved in my life.  I also write in it the many things I have and use that bless my life, such as my favorite pens.  Nothing is too small for me to list.  

Another section I have inside this little journal is a list of the events, people, and things that I loved from my childhood.  I love read through this section as it takes me back to a time in my life that was simple and beautiful.  

I enjoy reading through theses lists often because they are a tool that helps me to count my blessings when life gets difficult.  (As it always does)  Looking at my blessings instead of  my hardships keeps my spirit up and is truly a gift to my life.  

I thought I would share this little journal with you today.  If you have never given this a try, may I suggest you do.  It doesn't need to be in a fancy journal, it can be on any paper you like.  I  want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God bless you and keep you in His care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely idea.
    I am going to begin keeping a journal of thanks.
    I enjoy reading your blog.
    It's always a serene restful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete