Saturday, March 25, 2023

~ A Peek Into Our Week

Today was a beautiful spring day in our little town.  The sky was blue, the air was fresh, and it made for a lovely day to enjoy a little out and about with my husband and two of our children.
I always enjoy stopping by Hobby Lobby and looking at their beautiful displays.  I always think of my cousin Teri any time I go, because it is a place she and I have visited many times together.
I thought these little birds were just darling.
I enjoy our little kitchen.  One of my favorite things is having a little window to look out of, because years ago I did not.  Now I truly appreciate it.  Truly, walking through times of "with out", can be such a gift, because you appreciate the little things all the more when they come your way.
I enjoy burning a little candle on the stove some evenings.  It just feels so cozy to see a candle aglow.
I have decorated my planner for Easter.
My daughter Lauren went to visit her grandparents over spring break.  Leo got to meet his cousins.  They are all so precious.  Children truly are a gift from God, and they make this world a more beautiful place to be.
I want to thank you for taking time to stop by my little space.  I hope you are enjoying some spring time weather.  I love opening our windows and letting the fresh spring air into our little house.  
Have a cozy week.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli
 

3 comments:

  1. Juli, so happy to visit with you here today! I love your photos and enjoy seeing your cozy home. I also like to light candles in the evenings, after everything is cleaned up. Spring has arrived, and I am glad, Although, you know how I love all the cozy fall brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty, cozy pictures, Juli. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete