Monday, April 3, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I just love Easter so very much.  One of my favorite songs to listen to is called, It's about the cross by go fish guys.  It is not meant to be an Easter song, but I think it truly embodies what Easter is all about.
I have linked the YouTube video of the song in case you would like to hear it.

I have been enjoying my Bunny Cake candle.  I got this years ago when we were on vacation in Branson.
I have not been melting wax the last couple of years due to the fact that after having Covid my smell was not working very well.  I am happy to say it has almost come totally back.  I organized all of my wax collection last week and made up a melting basket.  It just makes me so happy to be able to enjoy this once again.
This is what I call my Childhood Memories Museum Closet.  Over the years I have collected items that have special memories of my childhood.  When I sit and look upon these items, different memories flood my mind to times gone by and it just brings me such joy.  It is like I have curated my own special museum.  I also have a sticker book with stickers from my childhood that I enjoy looking at as well.
Here are a few of the books that I am reading.

 I am still in my spring cleaning and organizing mood.  It feels so good to be getting everything in order, and let go of things that I don't use or need.  I do this little by little so that it can be an enjoyable process.  I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.  I hope you have a happy Easter.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

5 comments:

  1. Juli, I keep looking and looking at your childhood memory items and I see so many of mine! Strawberry Shortcake was a very favorite! I can still smell her. And I also see the little mermaids? I cannot remember the name but did they go in the tub with a spongy green floating thing?! And I am not sure, but is that a Darcy sign? I had her! She had like skirt that was white? Thank you for the memories!!!! And I think Bunny Cake is the best smelling Easter candle ever. Have a blessed and beautiful Holy Week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the little mermaids were called Sea Wees and they did have the green floating sponge that they sat in. I actually have the Darci doll in my collection but she is sitting down and you can’t see her in the picture. Hugs. ~Juli

      Delete
  2. Juli, For quite some time I have read your posts and have failed to comment.....I enjoy them all! Thank you for sharing your heart and home with us...I love Laura Ingalls 's books , and having a cozy and comfortable home too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad to have you visit my blog. ~Juli

      Delete
  3. Happy Resurrection Day, Juli. What a pretty blessing. I’m so glad your sense of smell is returning….so important to us candle and melts lovers. What a great idea to have a happy childhood memories museum. A lot of the things I fill our nest with are things that provoke fond memories for the two of us.
    I love organizing, too. It’s such a rewarding and satisfying feeling.

    ReplyDelete