Wednesday, May 17, 2023

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

This is my desk area in my bedroom.  In most of my rooms, I keep things a bit more simple, but this makes my heart happy.  
In the evenings, Steven and I watch an episode of I love Lucy and read the Jesus Calling devotional.
Here is Steven helping our grandson push a little cart in a nearby town.  When our children were little, we would visit this town and our children would push these little carts in the market and pick out a treat before heading to the park.  My son Justin just turned 17, and for his birthday, he wanted to take Leo to do the things he and his siblings did when they were little.
Megan arranged a family zoo day the other weekend.
Here are the children looking at the otters.  Megan loves otters.
I changed my planner's decor.  It makes me happy to open this planner when I see the cute decor in the front.  

 Here are some beautiful flowers Megan and her boyfriend gave to me for Mother's Day.  What a sweet blessing.  

My daughter Megan is moving out of state very soon.  It is hard to let children go, but that is just part of being a parent.  

It is a quiet morning in our little house.  I want to thank you for stopping by my little blog.  I hope you have a cozy day.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juli! Love your home. It is such a reflection of you and the life you hold dear. Your family is beautiful. Hugs and prayers, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sweet, peaceful home.
    I always enjoy stopping by your blog.
    I'm sorry your daughter is moving away.
    Even though change is part of life, it's just not easy.

    ReplyDelete