Wednesday, June 15, 2016

~Our Branson Vacation 2016~


The day we drove to Branson, Mo. we stopped in Lawrence, Ks at our favorite bakery for some yummy donuts. 


Here is the view of the swimming pool from our condo.  I awoke early before anyone else in our family, so I'd go sit on the balcony and enjoy a cup of coffee!





We go to this condo once every other year for a week.  It has three bedrooms with three full bathrooms and can sleep up to eight people.  Tristyn and Kaylee came with us again this year!

We got season passes for Silver Dollar City so we can all come and go as we please.  We tend to go in the mornings and leave when it gets hot.  That was a nice time to visit the pool!
Here is Steven and Justin on a water ride!!!







Because I love Christmas, I spent a good amount of time in Silver Dollar City's Christmas shop!


We also visited the huge outlet store mall in Branson!

Justin enjoyed a strawberry shake, while the girls got caramel apples.

I enjoyed visiting the Yankee outlet store!  I love candles and wax melts!!!




We always go to the Grand Country Buffet for dinner when we visit Branson.  The children always do the love chair.  


When I was a little girl, my family lived in Orlando, Florida for two years, so we visited Walt Disney World a lot.  Now I love Disney because it brings back good childhood memories.  The Disney store in Branson, is so fun to visit.  

The girls got huge funnel cakes that they could not finish, so Steven and I helped them!
Megan wanted her photo taken with Popeye.
 Steven got some much needed down time!
One of the best things about this vacation was getting to visit my family.  We went through Lawrence and stayed with my parents coming and going back.  On the way back we stopped in to visit my Grandma Kelly.  It was so nice to see her and visit her!

Since we have gotten home, both Justin and Lauren have gone to space camp and Megan has been hanging out with her friends quite a lot.  I am happy to have gone on our little trip, but there is no place for me like my cozy little home.  I am enjoying being home and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment