Friday, December 29, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Week: A Special Family Christmas~

I can't get over how much my daughter Megan looks like my sister Lori!  Oh how I love them both!

We went to Lori's house for a visit.  The children loved seeing their sweet little cousin Lilah.
Lori and Pradeep are finishing their basement, and took us down to show us how it is coming along.  They all were hugging each other, so I had to snap a photo of the love!!!
Here is the pantry that Pradeep bulit for Lori, it is just so cozy and I love it!

This is the bathroom that my sister Lori designed herself.  All I can say is wow!!!  The girls are already making plans to go stay with their aunt Lori and Uncle Pradeep this summer!!!
The next day we celebrated our family Christmas at my parents home.  It was just such a blessing to have everyone together.  It had been three years since we celebrated Chirstmas together, so it just made my heart sing.
We all enjoyed sitting around the living room just visiting, oh how I love my family.
Here is my beautiful niece Emily and her boyfriend, they look so cute together!
Here is my sister Tricia with her sweet grandbaby Reese.  
Here are Sarah, Reese, Lauren and Megan.  Such sweet young ladies.  I kind of got caught up in the moment of being with everyone and forgot to take a lot of photos.  
After the Christmas celebration, we woke up to find it had snowed, so we got to stay an extra night with my parents.  I loved it!
Dad and Mom's home is so cozy and comforting.  Lauren and Megan stayed after we left to head back home.  
Tristyn and Kaylee came over for Chirstmas day.  We arrived home at 10:30 Christmas morning, and had our meal done at 1:00.  Steven helped me a lot!!!
I thought this was so sweet, Justin took the Christmas money that my parents gave to him, and used it to buy Christmas gifts for everyone in our family.  In this photo, Justin is giving Tristyn and Kaylee their gifts.
When we were in Lawrence, we went to visit my grandma Kelly, here is a photo of her years ago at Christmas time.
Here is my grandpa Kelly.  Oh how I miss him.
Jeff, who does handy man jobs for my husband's apartments, and is a friend of my husbands, made us a Christmas clock.  I could not believe it, it is so beautiful.  What a blessing.
We took our tree down, and I brought my music center out to the living room.  I have been in heaven listening to my big band music and 1940's tunes!  

We have just been taking it easy.  I have been decluttering a bit, and organizing closets and such.
The girls will be coming home soon, and I will love having them back at home.  It feels as if I have not seen them in a long time.  I just have missed them a lot.  However, I'm glad they are getting to share time with my family.  

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs.  Juli

2 comments:

  1. This post was so full of goodness! I just love your sister's vanity, it looks like it's floating on air. Your daughter does look a lot like your sister. That clock is incredible. Thanks for sharing your photo's... you have a beautiful family. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much to love here!!!
    I love your love of family, Juli.
    And I love your cozy home!
    Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete