Wednesday, January 10, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

Megan's friend Avry had a photo taken of the two of them and purchased one to give to Megan.  Megan truly just has such good friends.  
I made some strawberries and cream bath bombs for the girls to use and share with a few friends.
I've been enjoying having one of my music center's in our living room.  Music just adds so much to ones life.  I do the Amazon unlimited and I just love it.  I have so many types of music I can play, from bluegrass to native flute, to 1940's music and big band.  I love it!
Steven and I went to a thrift shop last weekend, and look what I found for ten cents!  I have always loved Elvis, ever since I was a little girl who lived in Memphis, Tn. and saw him outside of Graceland.  Somewhere in a bin in our garage there is a photo of Elvis that my mom took outside of Graceland.  My father went to optometry school in Memphis so many years ago.
Here is a photo of my grandma Smith from days gone by.  I think she looks like Lauren quite a lot in the face.  My mother gave me this photo, and I have it in one of my planners, and it gives me such comfort to see it.
I watched some Lindsay Love wax reviews on Youtube the other day in our little Disney guest room.  
I always wash our fruit before putting it out.  Here are some lemons drying and some apples that I was getting ready to wash.
This is a little sign I had made on Etsy.  It reads, There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.~Jane Austin

This is very true in my book.  I enjoy going out and about, but our cozy little home is the place that nourishes my spirit, my mind and my body.  

We are having a busy week, my husband has financials due, so he is working a lot of hours this week.  I have been working on organizing closets and of course my normal house hold duties.  It takes a lot to keep our little home neat and tidy, but I truly enjoy the transformation of a messy home into a cozy, neat and tidy space.  I have to work on laundry today, and make up a menu for the next week or so, then put in my grocery order at Walmart.  I really like just going there to pick it up, it saves me so much time and energy.  Well, I suppose I should get started on my house work.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Have a blessed week.  Hugs.  Juli

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic of your daughter and her friend! Everything looks so cozy and warm at your house. Your bath bombs are beautiful. I had never even seen a bath bomb in action until my granddaughter was here during the holidays. Her mom picked her up a few (very expensive) and I was amazed at how they worked. No wonder the girls love them... and my bahtroom smelled AMAZING when they were done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bath bombs smell so good, just like strawberries and cream. I purchase my oil on Aztec. You just have to check to make sure the oil you purchase is safe for body care products. (It will say in the description.) I have links for you tube videos a few posts back that show how to make them. I use the moon press from Amazon, and find it works much better than the round molds I have. Have a nice week. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post, my friend...
    I have that same quote in my home.
    I love your cozy life, Juli.
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete