Thursday, January 11, 2018

~The Best Recipe For All Natural All Purpose Spray Cleaner~

I like to use all natural cleaner for my home.  I found a recipe that you can make that works so very well.  I have been using it for about two weeks now, and just love it!  It is easy to make and you can customize it to what you want to use it for, with your choice of essential oils.  I like to use organic oils due to the fact the process of making an essential oil not only concentrates the oil to 75%-100% it's original strength, but does the same with any chemicals on the substance as well.   I purchase mine from Amazon, as it is such a good value.  

                                             All Natural Cleaner

1 empty spray bottle of your choice
2.5 Tablespoons of natural dish soap
3 Tablespoons of Rubbing Alcohol
30-50 drops of essential oil
Water

Put all ingredients into your spray bottle and shake.  For my spray I used 15 drops of orange oil, 15 drops of Lemon oil and 20 drops of tea tree oil.  You can use any that you prefer.  I used tea tree oil because I use mine to disinfect surfaces, not just wipe them clean.  You also can use peppermint oil, or any other oils you like.  It is good to research the properties of the oils you are considering using.  

This spray works like a dream, and is cost effective as well.  I just thought I would share this recipe for anyone who wants to go a more natural route, but does not want to spend a lot of money on the store brands of these sprays.  It snowed in our little town today, and looks like a winter wonderland outside.  I have my candles aglow and a Christmas record playing.  (Yes, I know it is no longer Christmas, I just love Christmas music.) Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Warm hugs.  Juli  

No comments:

Post a Comment