Thursday, September 6, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Week~

Megan and I spent some time together out and about this last weekend.  It is always such a blessing to spend quality time with the children one on one.  
Lauren needed to go to Ulta, and on the way in the girls were showing each other love.  I couldn't resist snapping a photo!
Here is a photo my sister sent to me of my darling niece Lilah.   She is so precious with her little umbrella on a rainy day!
I've been enjoying  drinking my vegetable juice out of the cup that used to belong to my great grandma Gruber.  I love feeling a tie to my family that are no longer with us in this life.
Here is a photo I snapped of Steven and my Sunday morning breakfast.  It was an overcast morning, so I had my oil lamp aglow and we were listening to bluegrass gospel hymns.  
Here is a photo that Lauren shared with me of the girls on the dance team this year!
I uploaded a video on YouTube of what I'm melting for the month of September.  If you would like to view it I will add a link for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2yR0xU0Jds

The children were off school both Monday and Tuesday, so yesterday felt like a Monday to me.  I have been organizing in our little home this week.  It just makes my heart happy to have things organized and tidy.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope you are all having a blessed week.  Hugs.  ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. Cozy Chai is my fave Scentsy scent. Screams Fall to me :). Off to watch your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli, I am enjoying your blog so much. Your home looks so cozy and inviting. That breakfast looks awesome as well. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the pic's.... fun times!

    ReplyDelete