Friday, April 12, 2019

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

Lauren has been really enjoying playing softball.
I have made a couple of candles this week.
Oh how I love my morning cup of coffee.  
I've been meal prepping my veggies and tofu, so I can easily whip up a veggie bowl for my brunch.


Steven and I went on a little out and about last week, and we stopped by one of my favorite stores.
I had to snap a photo of these beautiful pillar candles.
I love the smell of this coffee candle and such retro looking packaging, so very cute!
Speaking of cute, look at these little pigs, adorable.
They have the cutest farmhouse kitchen decor items.
I love using stickers to decorate my cards that I send to people, and they have such a great selection.
Such pretty crosses.
I always enjoy looking at their  pretty displays.
Steven and I were smelling wax melts, and he actually requested that I purchase this one because he liked it so much.  For some reason this gave me a lot of joy, as I guess he does enjoy my melting of wax.  LOL
Steven is such a good sport to go to Hobby Lobby with me, he always finds a chair to sit in during the shopping trip.
After Hobby Lobby we went to our favorite little lunch spot for a bite to eat.
It has been a good week, we have enjoyed spending some family time and as always, I have been making home cooked meals and caring for our little house.  I hope you all have a nice weekend.  Steven and I will be spending some time with my cousin Teri and her husband Bill, so I am greatly looking forward to that.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely time. I love Hobby Lobby, but it is really full of many things I just don't need and it is so hard for me to not buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading about your week. I'd love to make candles.

    ReplyDelete