Friday, May 3, 2019

~A Peek into Our Weeks~

My sweet little fella, Justin is growing up before my eyes.  He will turn 13 on Sunday.  He is so loving to me and has just been such a gift from God.  I am so very blessed to have him for a son.  

Lauren saw a double rainbow at a softball game the other week!  
I saw this refrigerator on line and thought, refrigerator goals!

My girls and I enjoy doing a face mask from time to time, so for about a year now, I have kept two face mask drawers.  This way when ever we want to indulge in a little masking, we are good to go!
Here is Steven and my Sunday morning breakfast.  I always play bluegrass gospel music while we eat.
As I sat waiting for Justin to come out of school, I realized that he will not be in grade school much longer.  Oh how fast they grow up.
I think it is cozy to have a candle burning in the evenings in our little kitchen.  I just love how candles create instant cozy!
Thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope that you have a cozy weekend and are enjoying spring.  I know that I am, I even like some of the rainy days we are having where I live.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Love your home and candles. Always warm and inviting

    ReplyDelete