Thursday, August 8, 2019

~Sharing My Heart

Today I would like to share some things that are on my heart this week.  In our country we have had violent mass shootings once again.  When things like this happen sometimes it is just hard to understand why the world is so messed up.  Oh how I wish there was something I could do to make this world a better place.  I have been praying for God's love to replace all of this violent hatred that just seems to be so common.  Prayer is a good place to start, but we also must spread love ourselves.  Gandhi said to "Be the change you wish to see in the world"  I truly believe we each must start with our own selves.  Every day we have chances to spread God's love, we are called to be the hands and feet of Jesus in this world, and it is needed more than ever.  People in this life will hurt us, some can even be trusted friends.  When this happens we should still be kind, even when ties have to be cut.  The greatest sufferings that I have walked through in my life, has helped to build my character and brought me closer to God.  Why does God allow suffering, I believe because he cares more about our character than our comfort.  Anyways, I just thought I would share a little of what is in my heart this week.  I thank each of you for stopping by my space.  God bless.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. It has been a heartbreaking week. I will join you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete