Wednesday, March 18, 2020

~Whats on my heart

Today I wanted to share a scripture.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -Matthew 6:34 
Today we are facing times that have been unseen in our history.  We must remain calm as we walk down this journey.  We should make the best of our days and stay cheerful so that our children will see how we are responding and it will help them to get through this.  As the scripture I shared says we need to just take each day and handle it. Just one step at a time and we will get through this.  Our little family is taking this very seriously and doing all we can to practice social distancing at this time.  This slower pace of life is one that is necessary right now to stop the spread of this virus.  We must all do our part to help this to happen.  I also think it is so very important to pray.  We need to keep our focus on Jesus because this world is not all there is, it is but a drop of water in the never-ending ocean of eternity. Knowing this truth helps me to keep this all in perspective.  This is just what is on my heart right now.  I thank you for stopping by my space.  God bless and hugs to you all.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend.
    Thank you for this beautiful post.
    I was thinking about you and your family as we are tucked in here.
    Stay safe and cozy.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete