Thursday, July 23, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Week

I know it is still summer, but I just love fall so very much, that I jumped the gun and decorated the inside of our little house for fall.

Here is the display that I put together to go on our coffee table.  I purchased most everything from Hobby Lobby.
I even added some fall touches to our little kitchen this year.
Here is one of the little fall touches that I added.  Steven had got me this Pioneer woman cake stand years ago for my birthday.  I decided it is too cute to just keep in storage, so I thought I would use it as a little display.
I even added some fall touches to my kitchen shelves this year.
This is a normal sight to see in our little kitchen.  We brew tea daily in our little house.
Honey Bunny is the name I call my husband Steven, so I was so happy to find a mug with that name on it!
I received a special letter from my sweet niece Lilah in the mail.  Look how cute these little pink hearts are!
Here is the picture that she drew for me.  It is of her and I.  I put it in a frame and hung it above my desk.  I will treasure it always.
I decided to put some of my vintage Victoria magazines on display so that I can re-read them.
I found this vintage lamp at a yard sale this last week for only $10  I just love it so much.

I am happy with my choice to go ahead and decorate extra early for my favorite season fall.  I am home more than ever now, and it just makes everything feel extra cozy.  
Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you are all doing well.  God bless you.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Juli, I am cozy reading your post, my friend. How absolutely perfect! I am so glad you got out your fall decor and are all ready for our favorite time of year! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really must love fall, it is still July! :)
    Fall is my favourite but I will savour it come September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful everything looks! I must admit I have thought about getting my Fall decor out too! It is my favorite season and just always seems to go by so fast. Blessings to you and your family! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was thinking of my vintage Victoria magazines. Should get my Aug./Sept. ones out, here, too!

    And I am thinking Autumn, but have not 'done' anything yet. You do exactly how it feels best.

    Making our home feel cozy, is wonderful, at any time. And especially at this time of many horrors!

    Miss B.B. 🐝

    ReplyDelete