Friday, July 17, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I've spent this week reorganizing and decluttering my home.  I had some ice cream bowls that I had purchased years ago at Hobby Lobby, but had them stored in an inconvenient location, so we rarely used them.  So I have moved them to one of my main cabinets, because they are to cute not to use!
I know it's not fall yet, but I am looking so forward to my favorite season, so I went ahead and decorated my planner for fall!
I made my family some home made bread yesterday.
Megan turned 17!  We celebrated her birthday and a few days later she passed drivers ed and now has her full drivers license.  My how fast children grow up.  It seems like just yesterday she was just a baby.  Being a mother is truly my favorite thing in this life.
I made Megan her favorite cake.  It is called Tres Leches Cake. 
I gave myself dipped nail polish.  I am still learning how to do it, but I do like it because it doesn't chip off like nail polish.  The brand I am using is called Avva.  
I did a face mask the other day.  My girls like to do them more often than I do, but every now and then I treat myself to one.
I have been talking on video chat to my wonderful little niece Lilah.  She is just so delightful and I love her so very much.
I liked this picture from Hobby Lobby.  I think our world needs to just be kind to one another and spread God's love  as much as we can.  
Thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope that you are having a cozy week.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juli!
    I cannot wait to decorate my planner for fall!
    Your nails look great.
    Always so cozy here, my friend.
    Happy Birthday to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Congratulations to your beautiful daughter! So exciting, to get one's license.

    And oh my,her Birthday Cake! Yummmmmmm.....

    🐝"Miss BB"🐝

    ReplyDelete