Thursday, September 17, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks


 My sweet daughter Megan went shopping with her friends and brought me home these adorable little chipmunk salt and pepper shakers.  It just touched my heart.


Lauren donated 12 inches of hair to a company that makes wigs for children with cancer at no cost to them.  She is such a caring young lady.


Here is a photo of my precious niece Lilah with my sister Lori on her first day of Kindergarten.  She looks so pretty in her cute little dress.


Here is a photo my son sent to me of my grandkitty!  She is such a good girl.


We have been having some cooler fall like weather, so I was excited to wear some long sleeve shirts!


I enjoy sitting in my cozy little nook and sipping on a cup of coffee.


I just love how cozy our little house is with all of the little fall touches.


Our basement always feels so cozy and snug.  If ever I'm having a hard day, I enjoy going down there and just relaxing.  

In our little basement I keep old photos of both sets of my grandparents.  They are all gone now.  Having their photos displayed brings a sense of connection with them to my heart.



As always I am doing lots of laundry.  I like to make our laundry room cozy, because it truly makes it more fun to get our laundry done.

I enjoy watching live streams on YouTube from ResortTV1 of Disney springs.  It just makes my heart happy.



I hope you are doing well.  I will celebrate my birthday on September 22nd, which also happens to be the first day of Fall!  (My favorite season.)  Thank you for stopping by my space.  May God bless you.  Have a cozy day.  Hugs ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...your home just screams cozy!! Peaceful and inviting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your contentment seeps through in all your posts. Our world needs more happy and content people. The pictures of your grandparents are awesome. Your grandmother's were so beautiful and your grandfather's so handsome. The greatest generation indeed :).
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juli, I wish I could pop in, take off my shoes, and cozy up with some coffee in your lovely home! Your daughter is beautiful and so very kind to donate her hair. And that First Day of Kindergarten Dress is precious! So nice to see a picture of you, dear friend. Happy Almost Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are always so sweet, loving and content. It is such an encouraging thing to see now days. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete