Tuesday, October 27, 2020


 Here is my darling niece Lilah.  She is going as Belle for Halloween.  I just adore her so very much!


I've been enjoying listening to my 1940's records lately.
We have been thrifting lately and my daughter Lauren is collecting the same dishes that her grandparents have.  They remind her of being at their house! 
I've been enjoying my childhood memories closet museum lately.  Each item takes me back to one of my dear childhood memories or one of my children's childhood.  It is truly a blessing.
I've been enjoying some fall wax melts!


Here is Megan and her dear friend Gianna.  They are so cute!


I have stopped into Hobby Lobby to see all of their Christmas decorations!


I am thankful for my little kitchen where we can make homemade meals.  


I can't believe that Halloween is almost here.  I am wearing a little knit vest with Halloween decor on it!  I love the holidays.  We tend to keep them simple.  I thank you for stopping by my little space.  Have a safe and cozy Halloween!  Hugs ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juli! I love what you wrote about loving the holidays and keeping them simple. Beautiful. Love your cozy home and space here, my friend!

    ReplyDelete