Wednesday, November 4, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Week


 On my way out to run some errands the other day, I just had to snap a picture of our little house in all it's fall splendor.


I have been going thrifting a lot lately, in order to acquire books for my winter reading.  I do tend to read a lot in the winter.


This is my reading bag.  I keep 4-5 books that I am reading inside along with my reading glasses and some lip balm.


Here is my beautiful grandkitty Luna.  I just love her so very much!


I have started to add little Christmas touches and my planner was the first one that I added.  Christmas is my favorite holiday and truly I could enjoy Christmas decor anytime, I love it that much!


Here is another little Christmas touch I have displayed in our little home.  We do wait until after Thanksgiving to put up our tree, although for those of you who have it up already, I think that is wonderful! 


Here is a little festive display in my little kitchen.  I just think the little gingerbread people are so darling!

In our living room I have a picture of Jesus in between two sweet little gingerbread houses.  It is fun to enjoy festive touches, but it is good to remember to keep Christ in Christmas.


This is something I thought I would share.  It is from my prayer journal.  It reminds me to live a Christ centered life.  I give all areas of my life to Jesus and truly He gives me such peace when I do this.  I trust in His will over my own.  


I hope you are having a cozy week.  I have Bing Crosby Christmas music playing in our little house right now.  I know for some it may seem too early, but truly it just makes me happy to start enjoying Christmas a bit early.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you safe.  Hugs. ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning friend! How refreshing it is to read your post... every single time. Your reminders to us to practice simplicity, I just love. I love Christmas too! I haven't put anything out yet, as it is such an undertaking. I love your Nativity set! They are truly the real reason. I am Catholic as well and spotted your Blessed Mother statue on your Hutch. Love it so much. Have a great day Juli. As always, thank you for posting. Your blog and a few others are as precious to me as a devotional. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete