Thursday, November 19, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks


 I've been enjoying reading so much.  I love how reading can transport you into another place or time.  Books are such a blessing.


In the evenings I often enjoy a cup of tea and just relax and get cozy.

Here are my girls Lauren & Megan.  I love them so very much.  I am so proud of what nice young ladies they truly are.  Being a mother is truly my greatest joy on this journey of life.

I enjoy watching Resorttv1 on youTube on Friday nights.  Here was a live stream showing the castle at Walt Disney World all aglow in Christmas splendor.


Speaking of Christmas, I have been enjoying my Christmas issue of Victoria magazine.  



Last Saturday my husband and I were on a little out and about and I couldn't resist snapping a photo of a cute display at one of my favorite thrift shops.


We also stopped by a little used book shop in our town.  It is so cozy and cute.


This picture put me in the mind of a little book I just finished reading on my Kindle about a bookshop in Paris.  I love how books can take us to far away places that we may never visit in our real life.  What a blessing.  I hope you are all well.  I have been a little under the weather this week, but I am feeling much better today.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God bless and keep you safe.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Yes to it all, my friend. I love reading so much. I often feel as if the characters in my favorite books are my friends. Enjoy your cozy time in your cozy home! Your girls are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete