Monday, December 21, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks


As I sit at my desk this morning, my thoughts are on Christmas.  Even though Christmas looks a bit different this year, we can each enjoy celebrating the birth of Jesus non the less.


Here is a picture of my sweet grandkitty that my son sent to me the other day.  I love her so very much.

My husband took me to lunch at our favorite restaurant in a little Amish town.  I always enjoy looking at their gift shop.
This is a handmade bag that has many inner compartments.  I could not help but notice that it would be perfect as my reading bag.  My sweet husband purchased it for me as a Christmas gift.  (Only mine is done in purple)  What a blessing it will be!
I loved this cute little apron that said Live Simply.  
Look how sweet this little nativity set is.
I always enjoy looking at their wax melts and candles.
Here is where they sell their hand knit doilies. This is where I have gotten many of the doilies in our little house.
Each time I open my little planner this Christmas scene just makes my heart so happy!
I made some Christmas cupcakes for my family to enjoy yesterday.
Here is a little area that I have set up.  I have been loving my oil lamps and the old fashioned ambience that they provide.

 This morning I am not feeling very motivated to do my Monday morning house work, so I have turned on a YouTube cleaning video to help me feel a bit more motivated.  I think today will have to be a little by little cleaning day.  Where I do one task and then take a break and then work on another and so on.  On days when I just would rather be doing something else, I have to enlist the little by little method.  It always works because even little by little your home gets clean and tidy.  


Christmas is almost here and I am looking forward to celebrating the birth of Jesus.  We are not going to any family gatherings this year, but despite missing our loved ones we are keeping our many blessings in our hearts and keeping our focus on Jesus.  God bless you and Merry Christmas.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes sure look yummy. Your home looks so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete