Monday, December 14, 2020

Perspective


 Today I would like to speak about something that is on my heart and that is perspective.  Our perspective, or how we view things in our lives truly can make all the difference between a life that is beautiful and one that is not.

I used to focus on the negative in my life in my younger days, but now I focus on all of the little things that make my life beautiful.  Yes I still have hard times and things that are not fun to deal with, but the difference between then and now is that I deal with the hard times and put my focus back onto the beauty in my everyday simple life.  Cultivating a heart of thankfulness is the secret to having a beautiful life.  My faith in God and Jesus and his mercy is such a gift.  Having a perspective that is not simply focused on the hear and now of this life, but one with eternity in mind gives me such peace.  This life is full of uncertainty so learning to focus on the gift that each day truly is makes our days beautiful.  Life has different seasons some are easier to walk through than others, but even the hard seasons of life help us to build character and can help us to see the beauty when life gets a little easier.  So today if you are going through a hard time, just hold on and shift your focus when you can to some of the simple beauty that is around you.  This is just what was on my heart today.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Juli you are very rich in wisdom. Thanks for sharing this today, I was truly blessed by it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Such beautiful thoughts, my dear friend.
    I hope...and know...you are enjoying this wonderful time of year with your beautiful family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete