Monday, January 4, 2021

A Peek Into Our Weeks

Happy New Year.  It always feels good to my heart to look upon a new year.  I have reflected upon the past year and am reflecting on how I can work on my spirit to be more pleasing to Christ.  It always just feels as if the new year is a breath of fresh air.
I have deiced to leave the Holy Family figures in my little house year round.  It just reminds me that Jesus is always with us no matter how hard this world's storms may rage.
I put together a new notebook to help me to reflect upon my goals.  The goals I set for myself mostly have to do with my character and how I can grow in the direction that is pleasing to God.
Here is Justin on Christmas.  He is wearing the robe that Lauren's boyfriend Victor got for him.
I am finally starting the Love Comes Softly series of books.  I have read the first one and I truly loved it.  Books are such a blessing to my life.
I also enjoy watching YouTube videos.  This video is Homestead Tessie.  
I have decorated my little planner for New Years.  I love decorating my planner, it just makes my heart happy.


I love puttering around in my little kitchen.  It is such a blessing.

             I enjoy having my little fairy lights aglow in the evening hours.  It is the little touches that just make my heart sing.
I am just so thankful for all of the simple blessings in our life.  I have found that true happiness comes from having a grateful heart for the simple blessings in our lives.  I hope you are all doing well.  God bless you and thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Your kitchen looks cute and cozy. I love that little trailer with the fairy lights! I wish you a joyous and blessed New Year! xx Jen in NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Juli!
    Happy and Blessed New Year!
    Your words, photos, and home are so cozy.
    I love the colors in your kitchen.
    And I LOVE your Holy Family and would also keep it up all year.
    Have a cozy afternoon, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend!! As always, thank you for our reminders to be thankful for the small blessings. I pray health for your family. 💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete