Wednesday, January 27, 2021

~A Little Break


 Today as I sit at my little desk with a white fluffy blanket of snow outside my window, I am reminded of how beautiful my simple little life truly is.  I have gotten most of my daily house work complete and am looking forward to a cozy afternoon to read before I cook dinner for my family.  I hope you are all doing well.  I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a break from my blog for the month of February, but I will be back the first week in March.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli 

4 comments:

  1. Juli,
    Enjoy your break.
    Stay cozy and safe.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away and February :). I've been searching for your blog and couldn't find it. I just found you from Rhonda's blog, yay.
    Mary in San Diego where it's raining cats and dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you. Enjoy your home and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss your posts. Enjoy your break!!!

    ReplyDelete