Thursday, February 25, 2021

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

We celebrated Homecoming at my children's school and Lauren was chosen to be Homecoming Queen.  What a blessing that was for her. 

   Today as I sit at my desk, I just feel so happy to be getting back to my blog.  I have missed posting but every now and then I think it is good to take a technology break.


 
   This afternoon I decorated my planner.  I was planning to do a spring time decor, but instead I did this.  LOL  I think I may be missing Florida and Walt Disney World with all of the cold weather we have had.  When I was a child I lived in Orlando for two years and I have such lovely childhood memories of Florida.

               My husband redid our bathroom.  He put in a new floor, tub and vanity.  I just love this so very much.  I truly am blessed to have a husband who is so handy.
   We had very cold temperatures so I felt so lucky to have a little home that kept us warm and safe.  Our homes are truly havens for us now more than ever.
                        

               I enjoy watching YouTube videos of Walt Disney World.  My favorite channel is resorttv1 in case you would enjoy a dose of Disney!  Life can get too busy at times, so it can be hard to truly enjoy the little things.  I try my hardest to keep our life as simple as possible.  I have a list in my gentle spirit planner of the little things that I consider blessings in my life and I like to look at that list often.  Doing this helps me to appreciate the simple little blessings and keeps my heart grateful even in times that can be challenging.  I hope you are all doing well.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I have missed your posts. Your home looks so cozy and inviting. I also love the bathroom re-do.
    Thank you for continuing to blog.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your lovely daughter! What an honor! She looks so happy! How proud you must be. I am so very happy you are back. I always linger over your cozy posts, as I share your sentiments on home and family. Beautiful bathroom! Peyton's soon to be husband Christopher is handy too! I tell her how wonderful that is! My Stephen is good at so many things, but that is not one of them. : ) Have a cozy weekend, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bathroom is gorgeous--looks like a photo from a magazine. Welcome back from your break. Glad you're keeping warm in your corner of the world.
    Mary from San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband did a much better job on your bathroom,than my expensive contractor did on mine! It's came out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete