Friday, March 5, 2021

My Planner System


 Today I want to talk about how my planner is a blessing to my life.  As a homemaker one of my tasks is to keep track of my family's schedule and make sure they keep any obligations or appointments they may have.  In my planner I have a monthly calendar where I write down things that must be done on a certain day.  This also includes tasks that I need to accomplish around our home.  Each night before I go to bed, I make a daily list for the following day using in part the items written on the calendar portion.  I then clip the list to a divider that I made inside the planner.  This is the list that I use to keep my family and I on track.  I cross each item off when it has been accomplished.  Making this list before sleep helps me to not stress about what needs to be done tomorrow, and brings about a better sleep. This system has truly blessed my life.  This is unnecessary, but I enjoy decorating the front of my planner with planner clips that I have collected from Etsy.  I just enjoy making things cute and it truly makes it a joy to open my planner and see my decor.  I keep my planner clips inside a three ring binder and use baseball card pages to keep them neat and organized.  I just thought that I would share my planner system today in case it would be of interest to anyone.  Thank you for taking time to stop by my little space.  Hugs to you. ~Juli

1 comment: