Wednesday, March 10, 2021

~Living a balanced life


 Today I would like to talk about something that is on my heart and that is living a balanced life.  Everyone's balanced life will look different, so I think in order to strive to live a balanced life, we must first define what that life looks like.  I will share what I am working on in my own life today, in case it would be a help to anyone who may read this post.

I like to start with a mission statement of the type of life I am wanting to live. My mission statement is to live a simple life that is both frugal and God centered.

After I have my mission statement, I then make a list that I would like to see as part of my daily/weekly life.  I will share mine with you today.

~Daily time for prayer/and keeping close to God as I go about my daily activities and striving to please Him with my thoughts, my words and my actions.

~Homesteading daily chores.  This includes items such as meals, dishes, cleaning, tidying, organizing, laundry and anything else that needs to be done.

~Time for my hobbies such as reading, watching YouTube, organizing, music, selfcare, writing my journal and so on.

~Time to review my Gental Spirit planner.  This is a binder in which I keep my goals and different lists.

~Making sure I am drinking enough water, taking my vitamins and eating healthy.

~Reviewing money budget daily to make sure we are sticking to the goals and guidelines we have set for ourselves.

~Striving to be a blessing to those around me and spending time with my family and friends.

Weekly: ~Out and about with my husband. (This is our date time.)

                  ~Doing a weekly blog


These are the guidelines I try and stick to, in order to create the balanced life that I strive to achieve.  This list is in my Gental Spirit binder that I try to review each morning.  If your life feels as if it is going in all directions you may want to write out a mission statement of what you would like your life to be and the daily and weekly guidelines to help you to achieve it. 


Thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you. ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment