Wednesday, April 7, 2021


 My husband and I try to enjoy a little out and about together each week.  Last weekend, we went to eat at my favorite Amish restaurant.  They have the cutest gift shop, so when I go, I try to take photos to share with you on my blog.

Here are some cute little porcelain dolls of Amish children.  They are so very cute.


I always enjoy looking at the hand knit doilies.  This is where I purchase the ones I use in our little house.



I thought the apple merchandise was so bright and cheerful!


I love how this brand of scented items smell so lovely.


I always enjoy looking at the candle and wax melt items.


Such cute displays they put together in this little shop.

They have all sorts of neat books as well.


This is a picture where there is a light inside the candle.  I do not own one, but I do think they are very neat.



I loved this key chain, it reminds me of the ones that we used to get when my parents and our family would stay in a hotel back in the day.  I especially loved this one because it has scripture on it and it is my favorite color.  My husband did purchase this for me.


I enjoy looking at all the cute little items they carry about having a grateful heart and living a simple life.  Those two things are very dear to my heart.


I hope you all are doing well.  I had some issues with my computer and uploading my photos, but my dear husband helped me get them fixed.  So now I am free to do my blog once again.  I hope you are doing well.  Today is cool and overcast, so I am enjoying a cozy day and getting a lot done.  Last weekend my husband and I organized and decluttered our garage.  I have to say getting projects such as that done, just make my heart so very happy.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God bless you and keep you in His care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Hi Juli!
    So happy to hear your computer issues are solved.
    I am always glad to see a post from you.
    I enjoyed your photos today.
    Steve and I enjoy a date each week too.
    Dunkin and groceries!
    Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a very nice shop to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun place to shop! I just received some Amish-made tomato preserves via Amazon 5 mins ago :) I 'd love to have a number of those items - especially the picture with a candlelight in it. Their lace doilies are gorgeous!! Hours of work crocheting. I bet their candles and wax melts smell heavenly. Ahhh.
    How nice you and your hubby get out together on occasion :)
    Mary in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit that darling store! I remember those hotel key chains as well... they were so big and clunky! Great memories. I'm so glad to see a post from you. Have a great week ahead Juli~ ♥

    ReplyDelete