Thursday, April 22, 2021

My Little Homes for special items.


 This week, I have been giving some of my attention to my organizational systems.  I love my collections, but I do not love clutter, so I like to create a home for all of my items.  Today I thought I would share a few of the "homes" that I have created.   This is a little basket of body sprays that I keep out for the girls and their friends to enjoy.  They often times use these before they head out the door.

This is my Christmas reading bag.  My husband purchased this for me in a little Amish gift shop.  I like to use this to keep the books that I am reading in, as well as my Kindle and it's charger.  I keep my bookmark collection inside the front pocket.


I keep all of my vender wax together in this deep drawer.  I like to think of it as a "wax library" where I can come and choose what ever scent I may be in the mood for.


 This is another wax drawer.  I don't melt directly out of this one.  I actually use it to hold the extra's of my favorite wax from Wal-mart.  From here it moves to other melting drawers that I actually choose from to melt.

We have cubby's in our living room that I use to keep my planners and our shoes that we use often.  I like for my family to take their shoes off when they come in from out side, although I it is not a set in stone rule.


Here is where I keep my skin care items.  I have a very simple skin care routine that I follow.  It is so nice to have all of my items in one location and easy to use.  I find when things are organized in a cute way, I enjoy using them more.


Here is our face mask drawer.  This is mostly used by my girls, all though once in a blue moon, I also use it.



Years ago I got what I call, my birthday dishes.  They are mostly by the Pioneer Woman.  I truly appreciate having dishes that I love.  I like to keep them organized so that when I open the cupboard, it makes my heart happy.


Here is my fragrance collection.  It contains the scents from today and years gone by that I have enjoyed.  I love choosing the scent of the day when I open this drawer.


It is chilly and overcast day in our little town today.  I am enjoying a bit of cozy time in between my daily house work.  Here you can see that I gave myself a little reward for getting all of my upstairs tiding done.  I hope you all are doing well today, and if you are not remember to hang on because hard times will most likely get better in time.  Even in my hardest times there were little blessings to count.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. I love your home. Always cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretties - wow! our tastes run so similar. And, I, too, love organizing :). I really like how you've put your heart-happy making things in little groupings. I'm gonna go back and take another look for some inspiration. You're a girl after my own heart ;). Even tho I'm twice your age (well almost ;)
    Blessings~
    Mary in San Diego

    ReplyDelete