Monday, June 7, 2021

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

 

Here is a wall in my living room that has pictures that bring an old fashioned feel.  The one on the bottom right, is one I found while thrifting, it is a one room school house.  I just love it!
Long ago people would keep a record of the purchases they would make.  I thought this would be a nice thing to do.  I don't record bills and such, just when I purchase items needed for our little home, or while thrifting.  
I was down town and had to snap a photo of this piece of art.  I just love how art adds to the beauty of life around us.
I found this old fashioned napkin holder while thrifting.  It reminds me of my late grandma Kelly and my dear cousin Teri.  

Here is my sweet husband the other week.  He was sitting on a chair that spins at my daughter's orientation for college.  He is such a blessing to my heart.  He is a busy man, but always finds time to take me on a weekly out and about.  We will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary in August.  
We went on a family movie night the other day.  Here is a photo of Lauren with her sweetheart Victor and his baby brother.  We all had such a nice time.
I enjoy having a glass of iced tea each afternoon.  It is so refreshing and is a staple in our little home.
Life has finally slowed down for us a bit.  The end of the school year was quite busy.  I do enjoy having a slower pace of life.  I hope you are doing well.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. Hello Juli!
    Such a pleasure visiting with you.
    Yes, the end of the school year is always a busy time.
    I remember!
    We have so many birthdays in May it is sooooo busy!
    Then, suddenly, it is June!
    Enjoy your summer days, my friend.
    Dare I say I am starting to think about fall???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father in law kept a notebook of purchases. He was diligent about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that napkin holder is adorable!

    ReplyDelete