Friday, October 8, 2021

~My Prayer Bag Organization

 

Today I thought I would share with you, my prayer bag and what it contains.  I like using it because it helps me to draw close to God.  I have always liked using bags to organize different things that I use in my life.


In this little front pocket I keep a prayer that I say each morning and a different on that I say before bed.


I keep my highlighters in this pocket.  I use them often to highlight my Bible and my devotional books.



I keep my hole punch in this little pocket.  I subscribe to a free devotional from In Touch and they send me a booklet each month.  I take the pages out and put them in a little notebook.


Here is the inside of my bag.  It contains a lot.

It holds my study Bible.


My prayer journal where I have the names of those I pray for along with scriptures to reflect on.  Having a prayer journal has been a blessing to my life.


Here is a planner that I put the current In Touch Devotional inside.


I use this little notebook to keep the older In Touch devotionals inside, because sometimes I want to do more than one.  I found this little notebook at a thrift shop.  I used a little part of a card that my sweet cousin Teri had given to me years ago to adorn the outside with Rise and Shine.   I like to start my day with a prayer and offer my day to what ever service God would have me do each new day.


Here is another Devotional that I do daily.  My cousin Teri had referred 
this to me years ago.  


This is another Devotional that I do daily.  


This is one of the books that I am reading that I keep in my Prayer Bag.

Here is another book that I am reading.


Here is a devotional that I do every now and then, but not daily.


And in the very back pocket I keep this notebook to record any inspiration that I want to jot down.

I hope that you enjoyed touring my Prayer Bag.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by my space.  May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. I like this idea. Keeps it all together. Where did you get the red/black bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee Ann. It is a Lug brand bag and I purchased it on QVC. I really like it because it has all the pockets and places to keep everything organized.

      Delete